- Where should farmworkers be counted?
- I received a census form at a non-residential structure (e.g., storage shed, garage, other outbuilding) on my property, how should I respond?
- How should I answer the race question if I am Middle Eastern or North African?
- How do I complete the census form for a second home, cabin or seasonal residence?
- Do I have to enter something into the text boxes after selecting my race in order to be able to move to the next question?
Will my information be kept confidential?
Yes. By law, census data can only be used for statistical purposes. Your responses will be
combined with other households to produce statistics, which never identify your household
or any person in your household. Your information is confidential and protected by law.
The penalty for unlawful disclosure is a fine of up to $250,000 or imprisonment of up to five
years, or both.