- Where should farmworkers be counted?
- I received a census form at a non-residential structure (e.g., storage shed, garage, other outbuilding) on my property, how should I respond?
- How should I answer the race question if I am Middle Eastern or North African?
- How do I complete the census form for a second home, cabin or seasonal residence?
- Do I have to enter something into the text boxes after selecting my race in order to be able to move to the next question?
Will Census Bureau field staff still visit households that haven’t completed the survey for their household by the end of April?
Yes. As of now, the Census Bureau has not changed its plan to conduct follow-up with households that have not responded to the 2020 Census by the end of April. However, the Census Bureau may change the start date for or its plans to conduct this operation as a result of changing circumstances. The best way to avoid being visited by a Census Bureau field staff member is to complete the form online, over the phone with a Census Bureau representative, or by returning the paper form.