- Where should farmworkers be counted?
- I received a census form at a non-residential structure (e.g., storage shed, garage, other outbuilding) on my property, how should I respond?
- How should I answer the race question if I am Middle Eastern or North African?
- How do I complete the census form for a second home, cabin or seasonal residence?
- Do I have to enter something into the text boxes after selecting my race in order to be able to move to the next question?
Last Updated On
Why do they ask people living or staying in the household to identify their race(s)?
Data on race are used to help ensure equal opportunity in communities and determine how many people are eligible for certain government programs in specific areas. Race data are also used to enforce rules against race-based discrimination.