- Where should farmworkers be counted?
- I received a census form at a non-residential structure (e.g., storage shed, garage, other outbuilding) on my property, how should I respond?
- How should I answer the race question if I am Middle Eastern or North African?
- How do I complete the census form for a second home, cabin or seasonal residence?
- Do I have to enter something into the text boxes after selecting my race in order to be able to move to the next question?
Last Updated On
Who can I contact with questions about the census?
For support starting March 1, you can call the Census Bureau’s help line:
|English (Puerto Rico)||844-418-2020|
|Spanish (Puerto Rico)||844-426-2020|
|Telephone Display Device (TDD)||844-467-2020|