- Where should farmworkers be counted?
- I received a census form at a non-residential structure (e.g., storage shed, garage, other outbuilding) on my property, how should I respond?
- How should I answer the race question if I am Middle Eastern or North African?
- How do I complete the census form for a second home, cabin or seasonal residence?
- Do I have to enter something into the text boxes after selecting my race in order to be able to move to the next question?
What will the 2020 Census invitation letter look like?
In addition to the invite letter, the mailing will contain a sheet listing Frequently Asked Questions and answers to these questions as well as a Language Assistance Sheet which directs respondents to the my2020Census.gov page in 12 different languages. It also provides the language-specific phone number that respondents can call to receive assistance completing the form from a Census Bureau representative in one of the 12 listed languages.