- Where should farmworkers be counted?
- I received a census form at a non-residential structure (e.g., storage shed, garage, other outbuilding) on my property, how should I respond?
- How should I answer the race question if I am Middle Eastern or North African?
- How do I complete the census form for a second home, cabin or seasonal residence?
- Do I have to enter something into the text boxes after selecting my race in order to be able to move to the next question?
Last Updated On
What if I want to respond by mail or phone?
You can complete the form by mail when a form is mailed directly to your household, and
you can call 888-839-8632 for more information about responding by telephone.