- Where should farmworkers be counted?
- I received a census form at a non-residential structure (e.g., storage shed, garage, other outbuilding) on my property, how should I respond?
- How should I answer the race question if I am Middle Eastern or North African?
- How do I complete the census form for a second home, cabin or seasonal residence?
- Do I have to enter something into the text boxes after selecting my race in order to be able to move to the next question?
Has the Census Bureau changed the way it will work with service providers at emergency and transitional shelters, soup kitchens and regularly scheduled mobile food vans to count the populations they serve?
In an effort to limit in-person contact, the Census Bureau is contacting service providers to determine 1) whether they will be open between March 30 and April, and 2) whether they would be willing to provide a paper listing of census response data for each person served or staying at the facility instead.