- Where should farmworkers be counted?
- I received a census form at a non-residential structure (e.g., storage shed, garage, other outbuilding) on my property, how should I respond?
- How should I answer the race question if I am Middle Eastern or North African?
- How do I complete the census form for a second home, cabin or seasonal residence?
- Do I have to enter something into the text boxes after selecting my race in order to be able to move to the next question?
Last Updated On
If the members of a household recently moved, where should they be counted?
Households must be counted where they live “most of the time” on April 1, 2020 (Census Day). If the household plans to live at their new residence most of the time, the household should be counted where they reside on Census Day.