- Where should farmworkers be counted?
- I received a census form at a non-residential structure (e.g., storage shed, garage, other outbuilding) on my property, how should I respond?
- How should I answer the race question if I am Middle Eastern or North African?
- How do I complete the census form for a second home, cabin or seasonal residence?
- Do I have to enter something into the text boxes after selecting my race in order to be able to move to the next question?
How will the 2020 Census count college students who had to move out early from their college residence facilities due to COVID-19?
Even if they are at or home or temporarily elsewhere due to COVID-19 on April 1, college students should still be counted according to the standard residence criteria, which states they should be counted where they live and sleep most of the time. Students living away from home at school should be counted where they live at school.