- Where should farmworkers be counted?
- I received a census form at a non-residential structure (e.g., storage shed, garage, other outbuilding) on my property, how should I respond?
- How should I answer the race question if I am Middle Eastern or North African?
- How do I complete the census form for a second home, cabin or seasonal residence?
- Do I have to enter something into the text boxes after selecting my race in order to be able to move to the next question?
How should people who identify as transgender, non-binary, or two-spirit answer the ‘sex’ question on the form?
The answer choices for the ‘sex’ question remain limited to ‘male’ and ‘female.’ People can choose the option that best represents how they self-identify. Those who would do not feel that either of these two categories properly or accurately represents how they self-identify might choose to skip this question (despite the conflicting requirement that respondents answer all questions).