- Where should farmworkers be counted?
- I received a census form at a non-residential structure (e.g., storage shed, garage, other outbuilding) on my property, how should I respond?
- How should I answer the race question if I am Middle Eastern or North African?
- How do I complete the census form for a second home, cabin or seasonal residence?
- Do I have to enter something into the text boxes after selecting my race in order to be able to move to the next question?
How do I correct a mistake on the online form?
If you feel that you have made a mistake or need to add information to the form that you submitted, you can return to the online questionnaire, complete a new form, and resubmit your information. The Census Bureau has procedures in place to resolve duplicate submissions.