- Where should farmworkers be counted?
- I received a census form at a non-residential structure (e.g., storage shed, garage, other outbuilding) on my property, how should I respond?
- How should I answer the race question if I am Middle Eastern or North African?
- How do I complete the census form for a second home, cabin or seasonal residence?
- Do I have to enter something into the text boxes after selecting my race in order to be able to move to the next question?
Is it true that households have to complete the 2020 Census in order to receive the “stimulus” checks that may be mailed to households by the federal government as a response to the financial impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic?
No. The two processes are completely separate. The information that you provide concerning your household for the 2020 Census, including whether or not your household responded at all, is kept completely confidential. As a result, the federal government would not be able to condition issuance of these checks on completion of the 2020 Census.