- Where should farmworkers be counted?
- I received a census form at a non-residential structure (e.g., storage shed, garage, other outbuilding) on my property, how should I respond?
- How should I answer the race question if I am Middle Eastern or North African?
- How do I complete the census form for a second home, cabin or seasonal residence?
- Do I have to enter something into the text boxes after selecting my race in order to be able to move to the next question?
During the 2020 Census, it is likely that a few organizations will distribute survey forms that are designed to look like the 2020 Census form in order to further their own agenda, illegally or irresponsibly gather private information, and lower Census response rates by creating confusion or fear. If you receive one of these ‘imposter” surveys, do not complete the form and, if you are comfortable doing so, call 844-330-2020 to speak with a Census Bureau representative to inform them of the issue.
You can visit https://2020census.gov/en/mailings.html to view the official envelope, form and other 2020 Census materials.